Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Unemployment Day 7

Tuesday started around 7 am and similar to all of my unemployed days, by looking for jobs online. I worked on more Heads Twogether stuff in the morning. Did more unemployment paperwork, ick.

Met Doug in St. Paul to look at a house for rent but the guy never showed up. Came back home, baked some cookies and went to Dani's for dinner. She is an EXCELLENT cook! We had fun just sitting around chatting and looking at wedding photos. :)

Unemployment Day 6

Monday I got up around 7 and I spent all morning filling out unemployment stuff, signing up on job sites and looking for jobs. I even posted myself on craigslist - for invitation design. :)

I spent the afternoon doing Heads Twogether stuff and went over to Maren's to watch Heroes and eat pizza.

No comments: