Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Unemployment Day 2

Got up at 7 a.m. and made sugar cookies. Ate too many of them for breakfast.

Did more looking around for jobs.

Posted some neat necklaces on the etsy shop.

Spent like an hour putting the plastic over the large sliding glass doors to winterize them. Not fun.

Made fettucine alfredo from scratch (besides the noodles).

Went to the post office to mail a couple of packages.

Decided to completely rearrange workspace/office/craft area. Had to buy an extension telephone cord because my computer is too far away from the ONLY telephone outlet in the apartment. Go figure. Luckily the hardware store across the street sells them. It took me quite awhile to get everything situated where I wanted it because i moved everything around more than once. But now my office area is more practical.

Laid down because my back was hurting, fell asleep for about an hour. Doug came home so i made dinner, consisting of Aggkaka (egg dish), bacon, and a bottle of champagne from Stacie.

Watched 90's movie Can't Hardly Wait. Wow, that movie has like every actor/actress in it. Thought it was funny that Peter Facinelli was one of the lead characters because I only knew him as Carlisle in Twilight. haha.

End day 2.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Dena, you are WAY more productive in your unemployment than I was! I just watched a lot of Maury and read a lot of Twilight--I basically had a really trashy unemployment time :) So I commend you!

Diane Baluczynski said...

Wow, I am impressed with your productivity. Don't overdue and injure yourself!