Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unemployment Day 3

Wednesday turned out to be not as productive as the first two. I woke again at 7 a.m. and checked my e-mail and looked on job sites for new listings.

Worked on my office/craft area a bit more, got some things in order.

Met up with Steph, Stacie & Ian for lunch, hung around Stacies for a few hours just chatting, adoring the baby and watching some hilarious design shows.


Went to Target to get a baby gift for my friend Anna who is having her first baby in January!

Stopped by to visit my friend Amanda (we worked together at Target) to chat a bit before church.

This week is Missions Week at Oak Hills Church and we had the pleasure of having our Cambodian missionaries come speak lastnight. I had never heard their story, but it is an amazing one. I am glad I got a chance to hear it. The married couple grew up in Cambodia and experienced the killing fields but were lucky enough to survive. God had a calling on their lives and after becoming orphans as children and being raised in MN they went back to their home country to serve. If you want more details ask me.

Watched an episode of Glee before heading to bed.

2 comments:

null said...

at least you now have a lot more time for blogging!

dRun said...

you mean you're not boycotting Target ;)