Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a very fun day! Cynthia & Mike met Doug and I at Fat Nat's Diner (one of our fav places to eat) for brunch. Had some delicious almond blueberry pancakes.

Cynthia and I left the guys and went vintage dress shopping. Our goal was to find a cute 50's style dress for Cynthia. We got drinks at the Spyhouse before perusing the racks at Via's Vintage, BlackList Vintage, and Everyday People. Oh yes and we even stopped at a corner store that I don't remember the name of, but it had a ton of vintage clothing and accessories.

I took a nap when I got back from shopping, and then headed to Zimmerman with Maren to our friend Anna's baby shower. That was fun to see some of her family and celebrate the soon-t0-be-mother!

That's about it. Got home and went to bed. That is why it's 4:45 a.m. and I'm up already.

No comments: