Thursday, November 12, 2009

Now Online!


Unemployment Day 8

Started the morning at 7 checking emails and looking ta jobs online. Had one response to my craigslisting about designing wedding invitations. Also am going to be designing at line of t-shirts, can't remember if I updated on that yet.

Went to the post office to ship a few things.

Stopped at a couple of thriftstores since it was Veteran's Day and they were having a 50% off sale. Found a new Supehero vintage puzzle for $1.69 and bought it in hopes of Doug actually getting into a puzzle! ha! I miss my puzzling buddies from STEM.

Went to Walmart for some necessities. Don't you just hate buying soap and toothpaste, etc.?

Got home and started preparing some fun things to do this weekend. Becky is coming up from Iowa this weekend! Becky, Kate, Maren and I are staying at Jens for the weekend. This is our annual BFF get-together and I'm super excited. Emily will be taking our photos on saturday, which means I finally get to do my vintage dress photoshoot! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went through all of my storage bins, even in the storage closet down the hallway, went through all my clothing and even cupboards. I love getting plurging and i love shopping. I plan to head to Everyday People today to see if any of my "designer" clothing is worth any mooolah.

Started a sewing project around 8:30 and ran into a lot of problems with my old sewing machine. Those things make me go crazy! I got so frustrated that I called my mom not realizing it was already like 10 p.m! Sorry Mom! I eventually got it figured out and the stitches were looking good, so I sewed for a couple of hours. It felt good to finally sew again. The end.

1 comment:

Diane Baluczynski said...

It was nice to talk to you, despite the late hour! Glad you're stitching again!