Thursday, April 29, 2010

Porky's

For the past couple of weeks Doug and I have been busy looking at new places to rent. We aren't happy at our current place, and are just ready for something new and fresh. We started looking in the NE Mpls area, but soon found that we couldn't afford any of the houses, and they don't have much for apartments.

So, we started looking in St. Paul, and that is where we found a nice 2-bedroom apartment that is spacious and even has hardwood floors (which I really wanted!). We will be moving at the beginning of May since the place was available and we wanted to secure our spot as tenants.

We signed our 13-mo lease yesterday, and in celebration, went to eat lunch at Porky's in St. Paul. It is one of Doug's favorite burger places. Here are some photos from our date.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

After you move, let's go to the Nook! You better not go without me either.

Amber Lianne said...

So excited for you! I love St. Paul!!! I'll have to come visit!!!!!!

Brittany W said...

Dena! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!!