Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PRESIDENT'S DAY
Not everything on my "to-do" list got crossed off yesterday, but I did get a lot done. I even made my current blog header. Maren called it "emo", I call it artsy fartsy.

I managed to hit up Saver's 50% off sale and snag 4 great pairs of jeans for $23 total; went grocery shopping; cleaned the apartment; made Pot Roast (overcame my fear of touching uncooked meat); did 5 loads of laundry; printed photos; and scrapbooked quite a few pages. I'm kind of on a roll with designing simple pages for my "BFF" book.

I plan to design more pages after work today ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I LOVE your new banner! I only saw it on facebook where it's only your face and part of the floral design elements. But the thing in it's entirety is much less emo and much more crafty.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is much more interesting than b-ski! Love the 80s duds!

Anonymous said...

Do you look young or what!