Friday, February 19, 2010

My New Year's Goal was to manage & spend my time wisely, so exercise and eating healthy fit right into that goal. I want to be healthier and in shape this year. I've gained a few pounds in the last few years and would love to trim them off again.

The problem for me is consistency. I'm not very good at staying consistent in what I eat or when I exercise. I love pop. Oreo McFlurries. I don't want to get out of bed to exercise, I'd rather sleep another 30 minutes. So, to keep me on track....I joined a free online thingy.

A friend of mine recommended signing up for SparkPeople.com, so that is what I did this morning. It's a step in the direction of health. And skinny. I'm saying goodbye to being out of breath at the top of the stairs.

This website helps you set goals and track them. It also has meal suggestions and shopping lists, pretty neat. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like it! Good luck! I'm right there with you on the topic! :)