Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Order a tee?

Maren and I decided to design a t-shirt to promote and support our dear friend, Brittany. She will be leaving this summer to be a missionary to Ukraine! The proceeds of this shirt will go towards her fundraising/support.

$20 for a shirt. The design is tentatively going to be printed in bright pink/magenta ink on a light colored long tee.

Contact me by saturday if you would like to order your size. We will probably print extras to sell later on at the luncheon, but just to be sure you get your size by pre-ordering ;)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

yes please! Sign me up! Brittsy said sizes run small. i'm thinking a large for me. I love them, Dena!

sarahelaine said...

Cuuute! I would like to pre-order a medium! :)

Unknown said...

is it too late for me to get one in medium?

Unknown said...

so i guess i don't understand how you get these models to do these shirts? is it something that you get when you design them?!?! ahhh i need to know the details. marharhar.

Anonymous said...

I didn't check your blog for a long time, but I really like these shirts. If you have any extra, let me know and I'll totally buy one too!!

xo,
Mindy