Saturday, June 7, 2008

Two More Weeks to Train


Ok, so I know the above image is sort of gross, considering my belly button sweat a heart shaped area on my shirt. But I do love running, it makes me feel like I've achieved something.

I'm feeling pretty positive about running the Greg Harris 5K in 2 weeks time. I'm currently running a little over 2.5 miles in about 33 minutes. That's not great considering that gives me about 12 minute miles and I ran 7.5 minute miles in High School.

I'm going to up my route to 3 miles this week, so at least I'll know I can run that far for the actual race.

9 comments:

Diane Baluczynski said...

This an not a re-touched photo? Your sweat actually made a heart shape? Pretty neat!

Molly said...

I think it's pretty cool too. I ran about 10 or 12 minute miles in high school, so I don't even want to know what it would be now! :) I just think it's great that you're running, that's pretty cool.

Erin @ soZealous said...

i dig!

Marie said...

that is GREAT!

Nikki said...

I think its beautifully creative.

Unknown said...

haha!!

Dena said...

Correct, no photoshopping here. My belly button is very artistic.

Unknown said...

Awesome.

A said...

this is hilarious, does this always happen or was your belly button having a really creative moment?!