Monday, May 5, 2008

TURNING 26 on May 4th
My birthday this year is one that will be difficult to top in years to come!

Birthday weekend activities:

Friday Night - Indiana Jones movie with friends at the Stano's

Saturday Morning - Douglas took me shopping on Grand Ave in St.Paul. More specifically, I got to pick out a fabulous vintage dress! Then he took me to Cosetta's - my fav restaurant, where we had pasta & pizza.

Saturday Afternoon - Doug & I went over to Maren & Darins; Adam, Amy, and Aaron had just drove up from Iowa. We hung out and made Mom's Homemade Pizza! (Maren kept forgetting stuff, so I think I made 2 trips to Target in 45 minutes. She even forgot to get the pizza pans!)

Saturday Evening - Jen came over in time to help make the pizzas, Maren also made a delicious cake that I got to decorate. We watched Eagle Vs Shark - starring Jemaine Clement, played some Wii games, and Shanghai.

Sunday Morning - slept in, went to 10:45 church service, ate at Granite City with 12 friends.

Sunday Afternoon - Went to Minneapolis to see Eisley at the Fine Line Cafe! Since we were at a 4:00 o'clock show (all ages) and are 21+ we got to go "upstairs" where there were empty tables and good view! We watched the opening bands upstairs, but went to the floor for Eisley.

Sunday Night - After the show we headed off to Applebees for some 1/2 price appetizers.

4 comments:

Diane Baluczynski said...

Looks like you had great fund and good weather!

Diane Baluczynski said...

Fun, not fund! (I need to read before I click!)

Diane Baluczynski said...

Hard to top that!

Molly said...

sounds like a great birthday! :)